MOBILE HOME INSPECTIONS
We can perform a whole mobile home inspection, or if you need, just an extirior inspection.
Mobile homes receive the same inspection as a convential on site built home, plus attention to the following systems:
- Water in the crawl space
- Bulging membrane under the home indicating a trapped leak
- Design and condition of foundation / piers
- Improper pier shims
- Bent or damaged I-beams
- Presence, condition and installation methods of hurricane straps or tie-downs
- Water sealed seams on roofing, exterior wall sheathing and penetrations such as doors and windows
- Improper wood-burning appliances, furnaces or stoves
In the crawl space, wiring, plumbing and insulation and duct work might not be visible. That’s because the underside of a mobile or manufactured home is often covered in a sheathing, sealed in a plastic membrane or both.
Contact us today for a quote on your home inspection.
Call us today: