Contact us today for a quote on your home inspection.
Call us today:
The typical inspection takes 3-6 hours. Using a range of investigative tools we will inspect your home from top to bottom, including:
Our inspections include:
- General safety and security
- All rooms in the interior living space
- Building design, framing and structure
- Foundations, basements and crawl spaces
- Attics, garages, stairs, steps
- Exterior walls, siding, trim, windows, doors
- Roof coverings, drainage systems, skylights, vents and ventilation
- Chimneys, fireplaces
- Walkways, patios, decks and driveways
- Perimeter drainage
- Electrical service
- Water piping & valves, gas piping & valves
- Hot water supply
- Sinks, toilets, tubs, showers
- Heating systems, cooling systems, humidifiers, air filters
- Electrical panels, wires, wiring, outlets, switches, lighting fixtures, and ceiling fans
- Previous repairs
Whether you are buying or selling a house, we are here to help you identify any potential problems with the property.
We strongly recommend having a pre-listing inspection performed on your home. We can help you identify potential issues when selling your home so you can priorities any repairs that are needed. This can help you maximize the amount you can sell your home for. As well as speeding up your closing time because the issues were fixed ahead of time.